One of the Leading Gas Safe Inspection Specialists in the Richmond & Twickenham Areas
With a wealth of experience spanning decades, we have tremendous experience helping homes and businesses in the Richmond, Twickenham & London areas with Gas Safety Inspections. If you are looking for a company you can trust then get in touch today on 07545 985490.
Gas Safe Inspections are of huge importance, and failure to meet the Gas Safe Register’s expectations could result in:
- Invalidation of property insurance
- Criminal prosecution when a death is involved
Why Chose Frank Finn Plumbing ltd?
Here at Frank Finn Plumbing ltd, we pride ourselves on quality assurance, convenience and safety. We understand the prerequisites of the Gas Safe Register and with our wealth of experience, have designed a working structure that will keep you on the right side of the law. Let us worry about the vast number of requirements you should be meeting. Our services include:
- Checking appliance for gas tightness
- Checking standing and working pressure if test points available
- Checking burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturer’s data plate
- Ventilation checks
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products from combustion
- Checking of satisfactory operation of all flame failure devices
- Checks for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigation of unsafe operations and the subsequent reports to a responsible person.
The inspection Didn’t Go As Planned? Not To Worry!
- Sometimes, in the course of a Gas Safe Inspection, certain faults, major or minor, might be noted. This, however, isn’t something to lose sleep over as Frank Finn also offers systemic and appliance maintenance and servicing. This will include all of the above checks and tests and any other specific checks, for inspection and/or cleaning of the appliance as specified and detailed in the appliance manufacturer’s instructions. This may include:
- An analysis of the combustion exhaust gases to ensure the appliance is burning gas safely
- A check of the condition of the appliance including (but not limited to): the effectiveness of any seals, gaskets, the cleanliness of heat exchangers etc. and checking for any signs of heat or other distress.
- This is by no means an exhaustive list, and servicing requirements will vary across appliance types and models. Some appliance servicing regimes provide an interim performance check (annual) to be used in order to determine the degree of servicing required.
What Are You Waiting For? Call Us Now and Book a Gas Safe Inspection Today!
- Our job is to ensure that your family, employees or tenants are using gas in a safe environment. We are able to run the checks and provide solutions to any problems found. Our expert engineers are Gas Safe registered and will complete the processes smoothly, with great attention to detail, and above all safely. You can count on us.
- Let us keep your gas systems safe and keep you on the right side of the law.