Vaillant boilers explained
In Wimbledon, Frank Finn Plumbing is recognised as a certified Vaillant expert. Our professional technicians always recommend the Vaillant brand for home heating. Being a market leader, Vaillant is one of the better boiler brands to buy. Not just because they are well constructed, but because they also come with an exceptional 7-year warranty. The Combi System is the most widely recognised and used boiler in the UK, especially in Wimbledon.
The reason for this is they donít need a lot of space for installation, and they donít need a hot water cylinder or storage tank fixtures. The reason for this is they donít need a lot of space for installation, and they donít need a hot water cylinder or storage tank fixtures. Itís the best choice for buildings that require constant hot water, especially homeowners whoíd rather not rely on stored water in hot water cylinders. The safety and comfort of your home are assured when using a Vaillant boiler.
Because of their superb efficiency, Vaillant saves you a great deal in terms of energy costs and utility costs when compared to lesser models.
To ensure you get the best Vaillant model for all your heating needs, we strongly recommend contacting us, Frank Finn certified Vaillant professionals in Wimbledon on 0203 936 1420.
When will you need help with your boiler?
Here are common error codes your Vaillant boiler may display:
Code F27: This indicates a frozen condensate pipe.
Code F22: This indicates the most common boiler fault of all, low water pressure.
Code F75: This indicates the pump is running, but the boilerís sensor is not aware. A common problem in older boilers that have never been flushed or have had magnetic filters fitted.
Code F28: A lack of gas supply to the boiler or a defective ignition can bring about this error code.
Code F29: This shows the boiler flame is extinguished.
How will we help fix your Vaillant boiler?
Fixing your boiler by yourself can be risky. For your safety, please call a professional Gas Safe engineer from Frank Finn for your Vaillant boiler repairs in Wimbledon.
We can also carry out high-level maintenance work on your boiler if needed. Boiler maintenance is highly recommended, and we suggest it should be done at least once a year to keep your boiler always functioning and safe.
If it is necessary, our engineer will also check the following key components of your boiler to determine if they need repair or replacement;
- Performing the bleeding of the radiator.
- Ridding your boiler system’s radiators of sludge by power flushing it
- Radiators that aren’t heating up will get faulty or broken valves replaced.
- We also perform balancing and fine-tuning of radiators in larger homes.
- We are also available to perform the following necessary safety checks on your boiler
- We’ll verify that all fans are properly working.
- We’ll confirm all seals are in place.
- If need be, a flue gas analyser will be used to ensure the boiler is not burning the wrong mixture of gas and air.
- We’ll make sure every electrical connection is correct and functioning properly.
- Verify the working condition of all electrodes.
- The free flow of your boiler’s condensate trap and pipe will also be checked.
- Verify that all safety devices are activated and in good working condition.
I want to install a Vaillant boiler, what do I do?
Installing a new Vaillant boiler or replacing a faulty one can be stressful, especially if you are having difficulty deciding what model of boiler will be best to upgrade to.
Our years of experience at Frank Finn in dealing with Vaillant boilers has provided us in-depth knowledge and expertise concerning them.
Because of this accumulated knowledge and expertise, you should contact us at Frank Finn Plumbing on 0203 936 1420 and trust us for your Vaillant boiler installation in Wimbledon
We have top men and women on the job that can offer quick, quality service around the clock and at a pocket-friendly price.