What is a Vaillant boiler?
We at Frank Finn Plumbing are certified Vaillant boiler experts based in London-Central. Our technicians who are all experts in their respective fields will always recommend the Vaillant brand for your homeís central heating. Being a market leader, Vaillant is one of the better boiler brands to buy. Not just because they are well constructed, but because they also come with an exceptional 7-year warranty. In London-Central, in the UK, the Combi boiler model is the most common in households.
This is because installation consumes very little space and it doesnít require a storage tank or a hot water cylinder attachment. This is because installation consumes very little space and it doesnít require a storage tank or a hot water cylinder attachment. They are the perfect choice for those that want an instant and constant supply of hot water instead of having to depend on stored water from hot water cylinders. Asides from being efficient, the safety of your home is assured when using a Vaillant boiler.
When compared to other brands of boilers, itís clear that the Vaillant brand is much more efficient when it comes to energy and utility costs.
We want you to have the Vaillant model that best suits all your heating needs and nothing less, so contact us – Frank Finn certified Vaillant professionals in London-Central on 0203 936 1420.
When will you need help with your boiler?
Here are common error codes your Vaillant boiler may display:
Code F27: This warns of a frozen condensate pipe.
Code F22: This indicates a commonplace boiler fault – low water pressure.
Code F75: This means the pump is functional but the boilerís sensor canít identify this. This is usually seen in older boilers that have never undergone a flushing or have had magnetic filters fixed.
Code F28: A faulty ignition or gas not being supplied to the boiler can bring about this error code.
Code F29: This shows the boiler flame is extinguished.
How will we help fix your Vaillant boiler?
Fixing your boiler by yourself can be risky. For your safety, please call a professional Gas Safe engineer from Frank Finn for your Vaillant boiler repairs in London-Central.
We also provide top quality maintenance services for your boiler. Boiler maintenance is highly recommended, and we suggest it should be done at least once a year to keep your boiler always functioning and safe.
Our engineers are also available to confirm or repair any of the following key components of your boiler by doing the following;
- Bleeding the radiators.
- Remove all sludge from the boiler’s radiators by power flushing.
- To fix non-heating radiators, we can replace faulty or broken valves.
- Another service we provide is balancing and fine-tuning of radiators in more complex homes.
- We’ll also carry out the following safety checks on your boiler;
- We’ll check all fans and make sure they are operational.
- We’ll check and verify all seals are still in place.
- If deemed necessary, we’ll make use of a flue gas analyser to determine if your boiler is burning the proper mixture of air and gas.
- We’ll ensure all electrical connections are in the proper order and in good working condition.
- Ensure all electrodes are properly connected and functional.
- Check the free flow of the condensate trap and pipe to make sure there is no blockage in the system.
- Make sure all safety devices are in place and activated.
I want a Vaillant boiler, who do I talk to?
Not knowing what boiler will be best for you and your family’s needs can make it difficult to decide what model to upgrade to or what model should be installed to replace your broken boiler.
Over the past few years, we at Frank Finn have worked with the widely diversified range of Vaillant boilers and have come to know them inside-out.
This familiarity and expertise are why you should reach out to us at Frank Finn Plumbing on 0203 936 1420 for your Vaillant boiler installation in London-Central.
We have top men and women on the job that can offer quick, quality service around the clock and at a pocket-friendly price.