Frank Finn Plumbing is home to Vaillant boiler experts in Esher that are certified. Our expert technicians often recommend Vaillant boilers for homes when a replacement boiler is required. Being a market leader, Vaillant is one of the better boiler brands to buy. Asides from being efficiently built, Vaillant systems come with a 7-year warranty. The Combi System is the most widely recognised and used boiler in the UK, especially in Esher.
This is because installation consumes very little space and it doesnít require a storage tank or a hot water cylinder attachment. The reason is they save space and donít require a hot water cylinder or storage tank. Itís the best choice for homes that need a steady supply of heated water, especially those that would rather not use hot water cylinders. Asides from being efficient, the safety of your home is assured when using a Vaillant boiler.
When compared to other brands of boilers, itís clear that the Vaillant brand is much more efficient when it comes to energy and utility costs.
To ensure you get the best Vaillant model for all your heating needs, we strongly recommend contacting us, Frank Finn certified Vaillant professionals in Esher on 0203 936 1420.
When will you need help with your boiler?
Here are common error codes your Vaillant boiler may display:
Code F27: This warns of a frozen condensate pipe.
Code F22: This means water pressure is likely low, a usual boiler fault.
Code F75: This means your boilerís sensor is unaware the boilerís pump has started running. Usually, occurs in older boilers that have had magnetic filters fitted or that have never been flushed.
Code F28: A faulty ignition or gas not being supplied to the boiler can bring about this error code.
Code F29: This points out the boiler flame is not on.
How to maintain your Vaillant boiler?
It’s risky fixing your boiler by yourself. Stay safe and call on an expert Gas Safe engineer from Frank Finn to perform repairs on your Vaillant boiler in Esher.
We can also carry out high-level maintenance work on your boiler if needed. We recommend maintenance checks at least once a year to keep your boiler efficient and safe.
Our technicians can also examine and if required, replace components of your boiler by;
- Having your radiator bled.
- Getting rid of sludge inside your boiler system’s radiators by power flushing it
- In radiators that aren’t heating up, we can replace faulty or broken valves if need be.
- Larger homes can have their radiators balanced and fine-tuned by us.
- We’ll also perform the following safety checks on your boiler;
- We’ll ensure all fans are functional.
- We’ll verify the integrity of all seals.
- Using a flue gas analyser (where necessary), we’ll ensure your boiler is burning the right mixture of gas and air.
- We’ll ensure all electrical connections are in the proper order and in good working condition.
- Verify the working condition of all electrodes.
- The free flow of your boiler’s condensate trap and pipe will also be checked.
- Checking the integrity of all safety devices is also an important part of our assessment.
Who do I talk to if I want a Vaillant boiler installed?
Replacing a faulty boiler or installing a new one can be stressful, especially when you aren’t sure what model is best for your needs.
Over the past few years, we at Frank Finn have worked with the widely diversified range of Vaillant boilers and have come to know them inside-out.
Our familiarity with these boilers and our experience is why you should get in touch with us at Frank Finn Plumbing by dialling 0203 936 1420 for your Vaillant boiler installation in Esher.
At a very reasonable fee, our top engineers and plumbing specialists can anytime you need it provide speedy, quality service where you need it.