What is a Vaillant boiler?
Frank Finn Plumbing is a certified Vaillant boiler expert in East-Molesey. Our knowledgeable engineers always vouch for Vaillant boilers when a replacement boiler is needed. The reason for this is the market leading Vaillant brand as proven itself to be the best boiler to buy on the market. Asides from being efficiently built, Vaillant systems come with a 7-year warranty. The most commonly used boiler in the UK is the Combi system, especially in East-Molesey.
This is probably due to the little amount of space they take up and because they have no need for a hot water cylinder or a storage tank. This is probably due to the little amount of space they take up and because they have no need for a hot water cylinder or a storage tank. Itís the best choice for homes that need a steady supply of heated water, especially those that would rather not use hot water cylinders. Vaillant boilers guarantee the safety and comfort of your household.
In terms of energy costs, they save you a great deal on utility costs compared to lesser models, because of their excellent efficiency.
We want you to have the Vaillant model that best suits all your heating needs and nothing less, so contact us – Frank Finn certified Vaillant professionals in East-Molesey on 0203 936 1420.
How do you know your boiler has a fault?
Below are the usual error codes seen on a Vaillant boiler display;
Code F27: This shows a condensate pipe is likely frozen.
Code F22: This means water pressure is likely low, a usual boiler fault.
Code F75: This means your boilerís sensor is unaware the boilerís pump has started running. Usually, occurs in older boilers that have had magnetic filters fitted or that have never been flushed.
Code F28: This is caused by no gas getting to the boiler, or a faulty ignition.
Code F29: This indicates the boiler flame is off.
How can you get your Vaillant boiler repaired?
Fixing your boiler on your own is rife with risks. Do not risk fixing your boiler yourself if you are not a certified expert, instead, reach out to a professional Gas Safe engineer from Frank Finn to assist with your Vaillant boiler repairs in East-Molesey.
Maintenance work on your boiler is another service our experts offer. Boiler maintenance is highly recommended, and we suggest it should be done at least once a year to keep your boiler always functioning and safe.
Our technicians can also examine and if required, replace components of your boiler by;
- Bleeding the radiators.
- Getting rid of sludge inside your boiler system’s radiators by power flushing it
- If your radiator isn’t heating up, we can replace faulty or broken valves.
- Balancing and fine-tuning of radiators in larger homes is another service we can provide.
- We are also available to perform the following necessary safety checks on your boiler
- We’ll ensure all fans are functional.
- We’ll confirm all seals are in place.
- If need be, a flue gas analyser will be used to ensure the boiler is not burning the wrong mixture of gas and air.
- We’ll determine if all electrical connections are in good condition and appropriately connected.
- Check all electrodes and ensure they are properly working.
- Checking free flow in your boiler’s condensate trap and pipe.
- Verify that all safety devices are activated and in good working condition.
Who can help in purchasing and installing a Vaillant boiler?
Not knowing what boiler will be best for you and your family’s needs can make it difficult to decide what model to upgrade to or what model should be installed to replace your broken boiler.
Over time, the expert plumbing technicians at Frank Finn have dealt with all sorts of Vaillant boilers and have come to know them intimately.
This intimate familiarity with the brand is why we confidently say contact us at Frank Finn Plumbing on 0203 936 1420 for your Vaillant boiler installation in East-Molesey.
Our friendly team of engineers will get right on your job and provide you fast, quality service anytime you need it at a cost to suit your budget.