What is a Vaillant boiler?
Frank Finn Plumbing is a certified Vaillant boiler expert in Chiswick. All our technicians are experienced experts who vouch for the Vaillant brand as the right choice for a homeís heating. Vaillant is probably the best brand of boiler available, with market leading products. Asides from its exceptional 7-year warranty, the efficient design of this boiler ensures its steady peak performance. In the UK, especially in Chiswick, Combi boilers are the most common boiler model.
This is because installation consumes very little space and it doesnít require a storage tank or a hot water cylinder attachment. The reason is they save space and donít require a hot water cylinder or storage tank. If you need instant hot water in your home, instead of relying on stored water in hot water cylinders, Combi boilers are the perfect choice for you. Safety and comfort are guaranteed in your home when the Vaillant boiler brand is installed.
When compared to other brands of boilers, itís clear that the Vaillant brand is much more efficient when it comes to energy and utility costs.
To get the most suitable Vaillant boiler for your hot water and central heating requirements, call certified Vaillant professionals, Frank Finn in Chiswick on 0203 936 1420.
How do you know your boiler has a fault?
Listed below are common Fault codes displayed on a boiler system;
Code F27: This shows a condensate pipe is likely frozen.
Code F22: This indicates a commonplace boiler fault – low water pressure.
Code F75: This indicates your boilerís sensor is not aware the pump has started running. Itís a common problem seen in older boilers that have had magnetic filters fitted or that havenít been flushed in a while.
Code F28: This is caused by no gas getting to the boiler, or a faulty ignition.
Code F29: This points out the boiler flame is not on.
How to maintain your Vaillant boiler?
Fixing your boiler by yourself can be risky. Instead of you risking fixing your boiler without proper training, and bringing on an avoidable accident, we recommend you call for a Frank Finn professional Gas Safe engineer to help with your Vaillant boiler repairs in Chiswick.
We also provide top quality maintenance services for your boiler. Boiler maintenance is highly recommended, and we suggest it should be done at least once a year to keep your boiler always functioning and safe.
Our technicians can also examine and if required, replace components of your boiler by;
- Performing the bleeding of the radiator.
- Ridding your boiler system’s radiators of sludge by power flushing it
- If your radiator isn’t heating up, we can replace faulty or broken valves.
- Another service we provide is balancing and fine-tuning of radiators in more complex homes.
- The following safety checks on your boiler can also be carried out by us;
- We’ll ensure no fans are malfunctioning.
- We’ll confirm all seals are in place.
- Using a flue gas analyser (where necessary), we’ll ensure your boiler is burning the right mixture of gas and air.
- We’ll ensure no electrical connection is out of place or malfunctioning.
- Verify the working condition of all electrodes.
- The free flow of your boiler’s condensate trap and pipe will also be checked.
- Check all safety devices and make sure they are active.
I want to install a Vaillant boiler, what do I do?
Putting in place a new boiler to replace a faulty one, or installing your very first boiler can be tedious, especially if you are having a hard time deciding what model will best satisfy your home’s needs.
Over the past few years, we at Frank Finn have worked with the widely diversified range of Vaillant boilers and have come to know them inside-out.
Because of our intimate knowledge, contact us at Frank Finn Plumbing by calling 0203 936 1420 for your Vaillant boiler installation in Chiswick.
Our friendly team of engineers will get right on your job and provide you fast, quality service anytime you need it at a cost to suit your budget.